The last day to register to vote in the August 27th election is Monday, July 29.
This will be a vote by mail election. Ballots will be mailed to registered voters August 2nd. If you do not receive a ballot, you have until August 16th to request one from the Elections office 771-3248.
Find the facts about voting in your state at Vote411.org. Before an election, find your polling place.
Find information about the next election at .....
Yavapai County Elections
Independent Voters! Check out our new video!
Take Advantage of Early Voting!
Are you registered to vote? Do you want to change your party, your address, your name?
WHO can register to vote?
- A Citizen of the United States
- A resident of Arizona
- A person who reaches 18 years of age on or before the
- IF you are a convicted felon, your civil rights must be restored
WHEN can you register?
- ANYTIME! To be eligible to vote, your registration must by received by the County Recorder 29 days prior to Election Day.
WHERE can you register?
- Forms are available to take away, complete and mail in, from the City Clerk's offices, Motor Vehicle License offices, libraries, banks and the Department of Economic Security.
- They can also be completed in person at the Office of the County Recorder. Contact the County Recorder's Office, Voter Registration Department for registration information, or early voting information.
- Contact the County Elections Department for election related procedures, polling locations, candidate or precinct boundary information and assistance for citizens with disabilities (928) 771-3250.